So I’ve been running this blog(while inconsistently) for over a year now I’ve never taken a few minutes to introduce myself and share a little about me. So Hey! I’m Nicole and here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I live in North Dakota. Born and raised in the same town and living here still. My husband and I have a house with our 4 year old fur baby, a shiba inu named Elsa. While I have loved living here we do sometimes talk about moving but we can’t quite decide where so we travel until we find the place that feels like home.
2. I love watching movies. My husband and I own over 500 movies plus we go to the movies fairly frequently. We are getting signed up for the AMC A-List this month so we can see 3 movies each week for only $20/month. Check it out if you have an AMC theater in your area, you also get a discount on concessions with it!
3. I’m a huge foodie, which is a big part of why I love to travel because then I also get to try new foods or even go after some of my favorites(like endless amounts of Butterbeer at Universal Studios)
4. Besides checking out new restaurants and food trucks I also love to cook and bake. As this blog develops you will definitely be seeing lots of great recipes coming up.
5. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I put my tree up on Halloween usually because I just want it to start already. I know some of you are freaking out but seriously we only get a small window to celebrate this happy season and I just want to extend it a little bit longer!!
6. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. Ok this is a random and weird one but everyone is always pushing hydration so it seemed like a fun one to share. And yes, I do have to use the restroom like 1,000 times a day.
7. I run an online coaching business helping millennial introvert women find a balance between work and life while building their business to six figures, I’m the Executive Director of a local scholarship competition to the Miss America system that awards thousands in scholarships to young women in my community each year, and I’m an active member in my local Grand Forks Optimist Club. Needless to say I like to stay busy!
Let me know some fun facts about you in the comments!!